Are you having a problem on Mac Screenwriter 6.7 with opening the Title Page Publisher and/or FORMAT > Element Styles, where they crash or hang and only display a blank / empty window?
This is a sign that you have a corrupted or duplicate font. It is easy to fix:
- Open Apple's Font Book program (it's in the Applications folder).
- Select All Fonts on the left side.
- Click on any font in the All Fonts list (second column)
- Press COMMAND+A to select all the fonts
- Under the File Menu, select "Validate Fonts"
- You probably see some fonts listed as having problems. If you've been a Mac user for a long time, and moved from machine to machine, then this isn't unusual. However, you should start by removing any duplicate fonts. The summary of problems window will let you select a checkbox for any fonts you need to remove, then there's a button to press to "Remove Fonts".
- You can start by removing any duplicates, and any fonts where there aren't minor issues.
- Then, go back to Screenwriter and try bringing up the Format > Element Styles or the Title Page Publisher again.