MOVIE MAGIC SCREENWRITER 6 / 6.5
Use the View>Scene Numbering menu command. Select one of the available choices:
- Scene Number Off
- Left Only
- Right Only
- Both Left and Right
SCREENWRITER 2000 / SCREENWRITER 4.X
You can add or remove Scene Numbers in the Edit Script Formats window.
- Go to the Format menu and click Edit Script Formats.
- Click the Scene Headings button (on the right). Near the bottom of the window.
- Go to the Scene Numbers section.
- To add Scene Numbers, click the check box next to Left or Right (or both) depending on which side of the script you would like the scene numbers to appear.
- To remove Scene Numbers, uncheck the Left or Right box. When you are done, click OK.