Cheating an element is used when you want to change the behavior/style of one element without effecting the other elements of the same type.
- Place your cursor inside the element you want to cheat.
- Go into the Format menu then into the Cheat cascading menu and click Element (or hit F3 on your keyboard).
- In the Cheat Element window, choose how you want the element to appear.
- Click OK.
For Screenwriter 6+ Users:
An alternative method is to:
- Click on the element you wish to change.
- Right-click on it and choose Cheat this [Element Name] from the popup menu.
- Make the changes you want.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter
Article is closed for comments.