For Movie Magic Screenwriter 6.0 and 6.5:
- Click NaviDoc>Notes.
- If the note categories are not displayed, click on the > icon by the icon category drop down list to display the note categories.
- Click on the foreground (left) or background (right) color box located to the right of the category name.
- Select the new color.
- Click OK.
DETAILED WALK-THROUGH (Screenwriter 6.0 & 6.5):
1. Go to the NaviDoc>Notes menu command.
2. If the NaviDoc panel was not open, it will open on the left side of your document window. For this example, I have made the notes BLUE.
3. Click on the background note color (right color) for the default note category. (You may also change the text color (left color) of the note, too)
4. This brings up a color picker. Select yellow (you may have to scroll).
5. Press OK.
Your default note category background should now be the new color.
For Movie Magic Screenwriter 2000 / 4.x
- Click Format > Edit Script Formats.
- Click on Script Notes (right side of the window).
- Click "Click Here to Set Note Color".
- Click OK.
If you already have script notes, it will ask if you want convert the current script notes to the new color. Clicking Yes will do so and clicking No will leave the existing notes alone and only change the color of the new notes.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter 2000 / 4.x
Article is closed for comments.