Yes* and Yes.
Click on the icon that looks like an Envelope it will bring up a dialogue asking you to choose what format you want to send your document. You have the following choices.
- Screenwriter 6 (.mmsw) - For sending to someone that also has Screenwriter 6
- Screenwriter 2000 (4.x) .scw - For sending to anyone with an older version of Screenwriter.
- Rich Text Format (.RTF) - To send to someone that does not have Screenwriter and needs to be able to edit your document.
- Adobe Acrobat (.PDF)
* BROWSER-BASED EMAIL (e.g. gmail, yahoo, etc.):
If you use a browser-based email system, such as gmail, yahoo mail, or any of the dozens of web email programs, sending a document using email is a two step process.
- While in Screenwriter, save the document you want to email to your hard drive -- in a location you can find easily -- in one of the above formats.
- While in your email system, use the Attach feature (usually indicated by a paper-clip icon) to locate and attach your document to an email.