Open your original document in your word processor and save/export your script as a Rich Text Format (RTF).
- Open Movie Magic Screenwriter.
- Go to File > Open.
- Click the drop-down menu in Files of Type and select RTF (Rich Text Format).
- Navigate to the location of the RTF you saved from your word processor.
- Click on the file and click Open.
- When the How Should I Interpret This Text? dialogue box appears, click OK. It will interpret the file and open it.
The file may require a little cleanup, so be sure to double check the formatting.