First, use the File > Export to Screenwriter function in Dramatica, to export your file. Your Dramatica file information will now be imported into a Movie Magic Screenwriter script.
- Open Movie Magic Screenwriter.
- Go to File > Open.
- Click the drop-down menu in Files of Type and select Dramatica Exchange, Dramatica/Outline4D Exchange, or Dramatica/StoryView Exchange.
- Navigate to the location of the file you exported from Dramatica.
- Click on the file and click Open.
- When the How Should I Interpret This Text? Dialogue box appears, click OK. It will interpret the file and open it.
The file may require a little cleanup, so be sure to double check the formatting.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter, Dramatica, StoryView, Outline 4D