When exporting to an editable file, such as RTF, the page count will never be exactly the same. Howver, the "Single Space" line spacing in Microsoft Word is bigger than the industry standard 6 lines per inch, which will cause it to be much longer than necessary.
- Open the RTF file in MS Word.
- Select the entire text (Edit > Select All or Ctrl+A on the keyboard).
- Click Format > Paragraph.
- Set the "Line Spacing" to "Exactly.
- If it doesn't do it automatically, set the "At" setting to "12pt."
- Click OK.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter
Article is closed for comments.