Example: You have page 10 (short page), 11 (non-printing ommitted page) and 12 (short page), and you want to be combine onto one page, which Screenwriter will renumber p. 10-12.
The instructions below will also work if you need a hyphenated A-page (ex., p.61-61A), simply add a Fixed A-Page instead of a Forced Page Break
- Place the cursor on the non-printing page (page 11) and press Backspace. When asked to delete the page break, say Yes.
- Place the cursor on the first possible spot on page 12 and do the same thing, again answering Yes when asked about deleting the page break.
- Place the cursor at the bottom of what is now the all-inclusive Page 10.
- Press Shift+Enter. When asked what kind of page break you want to insert, go with the default Locked Page Break option. A non-printing Page 11 appears.
- Press Shift+Enter again, and insert another page break.
You should now have Page 10, including all the desired text that used to be on Page 12, followed by two non-printing blank pages, followed by Page 13. Page 10's number should now read 10-12, as desired.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter