No, the program requires the presence of the CD-ROM in order to launch. However, once you have the program running you can remove the Hollywood Screenwriter CD-ROM if you wish.
Articles in this section
- "Exception ERegistryException in module Hwriter32.exe...Failed to set data for 'check siblings'." running Hollywood Screenwriter
- How do I install and configure Hollywood Screenwriter on Windows Vista?
- Hollywood Screenwriter says it must have the installation CD-ROM in the drive, but it is in the drive!
- When I paste text into another program like MS Word it says "Cannot display. Data in clipboard in an unknown format."
- I have Hollywood Screenwriter for Windows on two different computers and when I load exactly the same script on both of them, the page breaks are slightly different...what's going on?
- Is there anyway to avoid putting in the Hollywood Screenwriter CD-ROM every time I launch the program?
- When I try to import a script everything is flush left, why?
Article is closed for comments.