The auto-run CD menu does not work under Windows Vista. In order to install the program, you will need to run the Setup manually.
If you have the CD version, start at step 1 and perform all the steps listed below.
If you have the downloadable version, install the program first, then begin at step 7 below.
- Insert the Dramatica Pro CD-ROM.
- If the Autoplay menu comes up, choose 'Open Folder to View Files.'
- If the Autoplay doesn't come up, click on Start > Computer, then right click on the drive that shows the Dramatica Pro CD and choose Explore.
- Double click on Setup.exe.
- Click 'Allow' on the Account Control dialog.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps.
(To install the Story Wizard double click the DramPro StoryWizard.exe file on the CD. This must be done after the program itself is installed.)
- Right click the Dramatica Pro Story Wizard 2.0 shortcut on the Desktop.
- Choose Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Enable the box 'Run this program as Administrator'.
- Click OK.
You can now access the program by double clicking on the Story Wizard icon.
Note: if you did not install the Story Wizard, you can still access the program normally via Start > All Programs > Dramatica Pro> Dramatica Pro 4.0.
Article is closed for comments.