Yes, Dramatica Pro 4 can print to a Postscript printer.
Articles in this section
- Dramatica Pro (Windows) crashes when selecting the Theme Browser
- Regarding the Plot Sequence Report (PSR)
- Cannot open Help file in Dramatica Pro 4 for Windows.
- Cannot view the Help file for Dramatica Pro for Macintosh
- The Structure Templates in Dramatica Pro (for Macintosh) appear grayed out.
- "Unable to remove...dramatic.prf; error 13 deleting old file" when closing Dramatica Pro 4 in Windows
- When I try to install Dramatica 4 on Windows, I get the hourglass and then nothing happens.
- Can I run Dramatica Pro (OS X) on Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard)?
- I cannot see the Help text in the Help View screen below my Story Telling. Is it possible to resize it?
- How come I only have two choices available for my Objective Story Domain? Shouldn't I have four?