Uninstall both StoryView 1.1 and StoryView 2.0, then reinstall StoryView 2.0 using the serial number found on your StoryView 2.0 registration card.
Articles in this section
- Installed Outline 4D will not run -- gives error: Outline 4D Application has Stopped Working
- Is there a Outline 4D / StoryView for Macintosh?
- I have opened the Calendar under the Tools menu, but I can't close it!
- I am Having problems E-mailing using the "Send to Recipient" feature?
- Can I use the custom dictionary I created in Word in StoryView?
- Can StoryView 1.1 files be opened in StoryView 2.0 and vice versa?
- When I try to use the mousewheel to scroll tracks it is scrolling events instead.
- How can I print index cards from StoryView?
- How can I print an outline report of events connected to a track(s) in Outline 4D?
- Why does it take so long to print or preview a large file in the outline report format?