The Fractal Browser is now implemented as a free update for current Word Menu 2.0 users.
Here is how to update:
- Connect to the Internet.
- Open Word Menu.
- Click Word Menu > Preferences.
- Click The Software Update tab.
- Click the Check for Updates Now button. A window will appear stating that an update is available.
- Click Yes to apply the update. The update will download.
- Once it is downloaded, you may be prompted for your passphrase. This would have been designated by you or your administrator when the Mac system was installed.
- Type in your passphrase and click OK
- The Word Menu Updater window will appear. Click the Install button to install the udpate. You will receive the message that "Word Menu was successfully updated!"
- Click the Quit button.
- The "What's New in This Release" document will open up in your browser. Read and close that window.
- You should now be prompted to choose which Lexicon you would like to use. Choose full or child-safe and click OK.
To display the fractal browser:
- Click View > Fractal Browser or,
- Hit Apple + B on your keyboard.
If you receive any error messages during the update, please contact Technical Support for more assistance.
Tag: Word Menu