This error is a permissions issue related to activating our software. Our software is not being given the correct permission from the operating system to complete its task.
First, delete the following folder:
/Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/PACE Anti-Piracy
Next, install the program from the download link below.
Download Screenwriter 6
Download Dramatica Pro 4.1
Download Writer's DreamKit 4.1
You should now be able to run the program, which is in the Applications folder, and activate it if necessary.
If the above steps do not work:
Click on the link below to download the latest activation driver.
Once the download is complete, you may get a message that the Macextsx.dmg file contains an application. Click on Continue.
Uninstall the current driver:
- Double click on the uninstall_extensions.command file in the Interlok Extensions window. This will open a Terminal window.
- In the Terminal window press "Y" for yes and press RETURN.
- Type in your Mac system password when prompted (NOTE: it will not show on the screen).
- Press RETURN.
- Quit out of Terminal by clicking on Terminal > Quit Terminal.
Install the new driver:
- Double click on the Interlok Extension.pkg file in the Interlok Extensions window to install the latest activation driver.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Restart the computer.
- Try running the program again.
Tag: Word Menu
Article is closed for comments.