The problem with the Courier MM Screenwriter not being saved with the title page has to do with the length of the font name.
Attached is an archive where we have taken the Courier MM Screenwriter font and used a special tool to RENAME that font to Courier MMS. That name is short enough NOT to have any problems!
- Download the .zip archive (below), decompress it.
- There are four font files in the folder.
- Install all of them into your font folder. If you don't know how to do that, you can double click on each of them and there will be an INSTALL button.
- Now, go into the title page, and assign the font "Courier MMS" to your text fields.
- PRESS OK and SAVE the script.
When you later reopen the script, the font will remain correct.
Additional note For Mac Users: when you install these four fonts using the FontBook utility, you will get a warning about font duplication, and asked if you wish to resolve the duplicates. You can DISREGARD this message, because otherwise you will wind up turning off or deleting the "Courier MM Screenwriter" font, which you may need if you have used it in other screenplay documents.
Using Courier MMS Bold: on the Mac, the "Bold" button (the 'B' icon) for text in the Title Page Publisher is ignored -- select the "Courier MMS Bold" font face from the popup menu instead.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter 6