This is a known issue with the Activation drivers we use.
Installing the latest version of Word Menu from our site should correct the problem.
- First, the older version of Word Menu must be removed. Click on Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Word Menu 2.2 from the list.
- Click Here to download the installer for the newer version of Word Menu.
- When asked to Run/Open or Save, choose Run (or Open).
- When the installer is done downloading, it should automatically start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
- RESTART THE COMPUTER AFTER INSTALLATION IS DONE!
- Open up Word Menu from the Desktop shortcut and unlock the program using your serial number (e.g., 1167 1234 5678 9999).
Tag: Word Menu, Windows