The problem with the Courier MM Screenwriter not being saved with the title page has to do with the length of the font name.
Attached is an archive where we have taken the Courier MM Screenwriter font and used a special tool to RENAME that font to Courier MMS. That name is short enough NOT to have any problems!
- Download the .zip archive (below), decompress it.
- There are four font files in the folder.
- Install all of them into your font folder. If you don't know how to do that, you can double click on each of them and there will be an INSTALL button.
- Now, go into the title page, and assign the font "Courier MMS" to your text fields.
- PRESS OK and SAVE the script.
When you later reopen the script, the font will remain correct.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter 6