Updating should download the latest version of Wr32.dll, which should eliminate the error.
Articles in this section
- Will Screenwriter and/or Dramatica Story Expert work on MacOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Can't activate software: Activation server return an error (http status 500). id: ePAY : 16005
- Alert about 32-bit apps not optimized in High Sierra 10.13 or MacOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to create a high-quality PDF from Screenwriter on Windows 10
- Where are my scripts / documents (Windows): I just installed Screenwriter 6 for Windows and I can't find them
- Mac Screenwriter crashes after launching or while opening document
- My new Mac won't run my Screenwriter 6 / 6.5
- Screenwriter doesn't open on Windows running Tablet Mode
- I just updated to Screenwriter 6.5 and I can't activate!
- Problems Opening installer .DMG after macOS 10.13 High Sierra upgrade