This is known bug in the program that has been corrected in Screenwriter 6.
Unfortunately, for Screenwriter 2000 (4.x), there is no work around to having the Category Titles display in either the Edit Breakdown Sheets or Layout BreakDown Sheets dialogues.
However it still possible to edit these category names if you wish to do so.
In Layout BreakDown Sheets Dialogue:
- Go to File> Print menu.
- Click on Production BreakDowns then click OK.
- In the Print Production BreakDowns Dialogue click Script Breakdown Sheets, then click OK
- In the Scene Selector Dialogue select the first Scene then Click OK.
This will print out a single Breakdown Sheet with Category Titles as the first item in the category boxes.
- Go to Production > Breakdowns > Layout BreakDown Sheets.
- Using the print out as a guide, right click on the title area you wish to edit and then click “Select All” and press the Delete Key. (This will delete the existing category name even though it is not visible.
- Now left click in the title area and (carefully) type the new name for the category.
You can Preview the Breakdown sheets to verify that the edits are correct, by repeating steps 1-4, with the exception clicking Preview instead of OK in Step 2.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter 2000 / 4.x