This is a known issue that which we hope to fix in a future version. Unfortunately, there is no work-around at this time. We appreciate your patience.
Articles in this section
- Problems Opening installer .DMG after macOS 12.13 High Sierra upgrade
- Mac Screenwriter 6.0 incompatible with High Sierra (MacOS 10.13)
- Mac Screenwriter 6.5 compatibility with High Sierra (MacOS 10.13)
- Did you just receive a Windows update and can no longer run Screenwriter?
- The template file "Default.def" cannot be found in your Templates folder
- The font in the Title Page Publisher keeps changing in Screenwriter 6.
- Resolving Screenwriter Windows Install Issues
- Causes and solutions for damaged Screenwriter documents (.mmsw) on Windows
- Understanding why Importing from or Exporting to Final Draft can result in a different page count
- Did you just install MacOS Sierra (10.12) and can no longer run the Screenwriter 6.5?