This is a known issue that which we hope to fix in a future version. Unfortunately, there is no work-around at this time. We appreciate your patience.
Articles in this section
- Mac Screenwriter crashes after launching or while opening document
- My new Mac won't run my Screenwriter 6 / 6.5
- I just updated to Screenwriter 6.5 and I can't activate!
- Problems Opening installer .DMG after macOS 10.13 High Sierra upgrade
- Mac Screenwriter 6.0 incompatible with High Sierra (MacOS 10.13)
- Mac Screenwriter 6.5 compatibility with High Sierra (MacOS 10.13)
- After Windows update I can no longer run Screenwriter
- The template file "Default.def" cannot be found in your Templates folder (Mac)
- The font in the Title Page Publisher keeps changing in Screenwriter 6.
- Resolving Screenwriter Windows Install Issues