To customize your toolbar in Screenwriter 6:
- Click on View > Toolbar Icons > Customize Toolbar...
The Customize Toolbar palette will be displayed.
- To add icons to the toolbar, drag them from the palette to the toolbar.
- To remove icons from the toolbar, drag them from the toolbar and drop them anywhere else.
- To move icons on the toolbar, click and drag them to the new location on the toolbar.
- You can also set the icon size, spacing and whether the text labels show.
Tag: Movie Magic Screenwriter 6+