Yes. All the tagging features in Screenwriter 6 are compatible with, and will import into, the EP Scheduling program.
Articles in this section
- TItle Page Publisher or FORMAT > Element Styles crashes / hangs with a blank window (MacOS only)
- Adding Exceptions for Windows Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware ("Missing Required Screenwriter System File")
- Does Mac Screenwriter 6.7 work with MacOS Ventura?
- Using VirtualBox to Run Screenwriter 6.5 & Dramatica Story Expert 5.3 on MacOS 10.15 Catalina or Big Sur
- How to Revert (downgrade) from MacOS 10.15 Catalina to MacOS 10.14 Mojave
- Status of Alpha / Beta / Release versions of Screenwriter for Ventura (OS 13), Monterey (OS 12), Big Sur (OS 11), & Catalina 10.15
- How to use Mac Screenwriter's .mmx file format
- Windows Screenwriter 6 won't run or crashes on launch? RESET your default print driver
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina: Read this BEFORE you update to Catalina or Big Sur
- Can't activate software: Activation server return an error (http status 500). id: ePAY : 16005