In order for the thesaurus to work the taskbar has to be on the bottom of the screen. For more information on how to move the taskbar, please consult the Help & Support center in Windows under the Start menu.
Articles in this section
- Does Mac Screenwriter 6.7 work with MacOS 11 "Big Sur" & "Monterey" (OS 12)?
- Using VirtualBox to Run Screenwriter 6.5 & Dramatica Story Expert 5.3 on MacOS 10.15 Catalina or Big Sur
- How to Revert (downgrade) from MacOS 10.15 Catalina to MacOS 10.14 Mojave
- Status of Alpha / Beta / Release versions of Screenwriter for Monterey (OS 12), Big Sur (OS 11), & Catalina 10.15
- How to use Mac Screenwriter's .mmx file format
- Windows Screenwriter 6 won't run or crashes on launch? RESET your default print driver
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina: Read this BEFORE you update to Catalina or Big Sur
- Can't activate software: Activation server return an error (http status 500). id: ePAY : 16005
- Alert about 32-bit apps not optimized in High Sierra 10.13 or MacOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to create a high-quality PDF from Screenwriter on Windows 10