Yes. All the tagging features in Screenwriter are compatible with, and will import into, the EP Scheduling program.
Articles in this section
- Alert about 32-bit apps not optimized in High Sierra (also, MacOS 10.14 Mojave)
- How to create a high-quality PDF from Screenwriter on Windows 10
- Where are my scripts / documents (Windows): I just installed Screenwriter 6 for Windows and I can't find them
- Mac Screenwriter crashes after launching or while opening document
- My new Mac won't run my Screenwriter 6 / 6.5
- Screenwriter doesn't open on Windows running Tablet Mode
- I just updated to Screenwriter 6.5 and I can't activate!
- Problems Opening installer .DMG after macOS 10.13 High Sierra upgrade
- Mac Screenwriter 6.0 incompatible with High Sierra (MacOS 10.13)
- Mac Screenwriter 6.5 compatibility with High Sierra (MacOS 10.13)