Tagging items in a script shows those items in the Production Breakdowns or if you export to a scheduling program.
To tag items in a script:
- Open the document you wish to tag.
- Click on Production > Breakdowns > Tagging Mode to enable it.
- Highlight or double-click the word(s) you want to tag. A pop-up menu of breakdown categories displays.
- Click on the category (e.g. Props) to tag that text as part of that category.
- A tagging code will be placed around the text you highlighted (e.g., [PR handcuffs]). These codes do not print and only show while you are in tagging mode.
If you prefer to tag a particular string of text throughout the whole script, choose "Tag Item Globally" on the pop-up list of categories. The program will search for that text and tag it in the chosen category.
Article is closed for comments.