If you validated the program so it runs without the CD in the drive. you will want to return your installation credit if you are switching computers.
- Open the Applications folder on your hard drive.
- Open the Movie Magic Screenwriter folder.
- Double click on the Uninstall icon.
- Select the option to “Uninstall Validation” (you can optionally choose to select “Uninstall Program Files”).
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Type in your First and Last name as you originally registered it.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
The program will contact our server and return your installation credit. If you chose to remove the program files it will do that as well.