If cookies are disabled in your browser, it can cause the activation session to expire prematurely. Please check the settings/preferences of your internet browser to enable cookies, at least temporarily, and try the activation again.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I updated to macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Should I upgrade to High Sierra Yet?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- Scriptable Auto-activation for Multi-seat Licenses - Windows Screenwriter 6 (2022 install / activation)
- Setting the TLS 1.0 preference in Firefox
- Transferring Windows Screenwriter 6 to another computer
- PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR or 'unsupported version' message / error while downloading
- Giving Screenwriter 6.7 Permissions on Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey, & Ventura
- "SECURE CONNECTION FAILED" during Mac Activation -- register.write-bros.com -- TLS 1.0 and 1.1
Article is closed for comments.