If cookies are disabled in your browser, it can cause the activation session to expire prematurely. Please check the settings/preferences of your internet browser to enable cookies, at least temporarily, and try the activation again.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I updated to macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Should I upgrade to High Sierra Yet?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- Activation Failed! Error Code 107 occurred
- Send request for Response Code - Manual Activation
- Upgrading from Screenwriter 2000/4.x or Earlier
- Scriptable Auto-activation for Multi-seat Licenses - Mac Screenwriter 6.5
- Removing older applications from your Mac
- The Developer ID Installer certificate is expired