If cookies are disabled in your browser, it can cause the activation session to expire prematurely. Please check the settings/preferences of your internet browser to enable cookies, at least temporarily, and try the activation again.
Articles in this section
- Should I upgrade to High Sierra Yet?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- Scriptable Auto-activation for Multi-seat Licenses - Mac Screenwriter 6.5
- Removing older applications from your Mac
- The Developer ID Installer certificate is expired
- When I try to activate my software, the activation web page says my session has expired.
- Instructions for setting up iChat for Screen Sharing
- The following disk image(s) failed to mount, 'not recognized.'
- "An unexpected authorization 20501 error occured. ID: ePAY : 20501 / : 265" when activating.