If cookies are disabled in your browser, it can cause the activation session to expire prematurely. Please check the settings/preferences of your internet browser to enable cookies, at least temporarily, and try the activation again.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I updated to macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Should I upgrade to High Sierra Yet?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- Activating Mac Screenwriter 6.7 (Alpha version) for the first time
- Virtual Box runs very slow -- appears to slow down the whole computer
- Adding Dropbox to VirtualBox workaround for Mac Screenwriter and Dramatica Story Expert
- Creating a Shared Folder between your Mac running Catalina and a Virtual Machine
- Activation Failed! Error Code 107 occurred
- Send request for Response Code - Manual Activation