In the Assign Voices dialog, press the Save Voice Assignments File button. Make sure the NAME of the Voice Assignments File is short -- less than 20 letters long, and avoid any special characters. It does NOT need to exactly match the name of the script.
Articles in this section
- Using VirtualBox to Run Screenwriter 6.5 & Dramatica Story Expert 5.3 on MacOS 10.15 Catalina
- How to Revert (downgrade) from MacOS 10.15 Catalina to MacOS 10.14 Mojave
- When will a beta / release of Screenwriter for Catalina 10.15 become available?
- How to use Mac Screenwriter's .mmx file format
- Windows Screenwriter 6 won't run or crashes on launch? Set your default print driver
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina: Read this BEFORE you update to Catalina
- Will Screenwriter and/or Dramatica Story Expert work on MacOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Can't activate software: Activation server return an error (http status 500). id: ePAY : 16005
- Alert about 32-bit apps not optimized in High Sierra 10.13 or MacOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to create a high-quality PDF from Screenwriter on Windows 10