This version is NOT compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher.
To purchase the upgrade to Dramatica Story Expert for Mac, click here.
- Click on the CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE INSTALLER button on this page above.
- Once you click on the link, you will be brought to the Write Brothers WeTransfer.com download page. Click on the DOWNLOAD button to begin the download (DramaticaPro.dmg.zip).
- The file is large and can take a while to download. You can check the progress by using your browser's download status option.
- Once the download is done, you can find the DramaticaPro.dmg.zip file in your Downloads folder (or wherever you downloaded the file).
- Open the Downloads folder using the Finder.
- Double-click on the DramaticaPro.dmg.zip file to un-compress the file.
- Once the download is done, you can find the DramaticaPro.dmg file in your Downloads folder (or wherever you downloaded the file).
- Double click on the DMG file to mount it on the desktop. You will see a Dramatica Pro 4.1s volume icon on the desktop.
- Inside of that volume, double-click on the Install Dramatica Pro 4.1s icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the install. If prompted for a password during installation, this would be the password you created when setting up your Mac computer.
In some cases the installer may ask you to click the "Upgrade" button to install. In these cases, go ahead and click "Upgrade" to complete installation. Once the installation is complete, you can locate the program in the /Applications/Screenwriter 6 folder on your hard drive.