FAQs - CLICK HERE to Search our Knowledge Base for questions about Movie Magic Screenwriter, Dramatica, and more
CLICK HERE to Download current software versions, support files, and documents.
CONTACT US / General Information
Links to contact technical support and customer service, as well as general FAQs.
- Will Screenwriter and/or Dramatica Story Expert work on MacOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Can't activate software: Activation server return an error (http status 500). id: ePAY : 16005
- Alert about 32-bit apps not optimized in High Sierra (also, MacOS 10.14 Mojave)
- How to create a high-quality PDF from Screenwriter on Windows 10
- Where are my scripts / documents (Windows): I just installed Screenwriter 6 for Windows and I can't find them
- Mac Screenwriter crashes after launching or while opening document
- My new Mac won't run my Screenwriter 6 / 6.5
- Screenwriter doesn't open on Windows running Tablet Mode
- I just updated to Screenwriter 6.5 and I can't activate!
- Problems Opening installer .DMG after macOS 10.13 High Sierra upgrade
- Mac Screenwriter 6.0 incompatible with High Sierra (MacOS 10.13)
- Mac Screenwriter 6.5 compatibility with High Sierra (MacOS 10.13)
- After Windows update I can no longer run Screenwriter
- The template file "Default.def" cannot be found in your Templates folder (Mac)
- The font in the Title Page Publisher keeps changing in Screenwriter 6.
- Resolving Screenwriter Windows Install Issues
- Causes and solutions for damaged Screenwriter documents (.mmsw) on Windows
- Understanding why Importing from or Exporting to Final Draft can result in a different page count
- Did you just install MacOS Sierra (10.12) and can no longer run the Screenwriter 6.5?
- How do I install Movie Magic Screenwriter?
- Dramatica Story Expert 5.3 quits when I save or save as!
- Dramatica Story Expert and MacOS 10.13 High Sierra -- It Does Work!
- I get a "Zero Story" error and then it tells me I have 0 storyforms remaining, even though I previously had 1 story form remaining!
- Should I upgrade to High Sierra Yet?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- Links to ALL Online Tutorials
- Download, Install & Activate Screenwriter 6.5 for Macintosh
- Download Dramatica Story Expert 5.3 for Macintosh
- Contact Technical Support
- Contact Customer Service / Sales
- My emails are not being answered; no response from support!
- Tech Support by Phone -- understanding how we now provide support
- Locating Your Serial Number
- Upgrading to Mac Screenwriter 6.5 from Screenwriter 6
- Welcome to our Help Center!