- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) - 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- This version is NOT compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher! -- powergrade to Dramatica Story Expert suggested for newer MacOS versions
*Follow installation instructions carefully
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Once the download is done, you can find the WritersDreamkit.dmg file in your Downloads folder (or wherever you downloaded the file).
- Double click on the DMG file to mount it on the desktop. You will see a Writer's DreamKit 4.1s volume icon on the desktop.
- Inside of that volume, double-click on the Install Writer's DreamKit 4.1s icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the install. If prompted for a password during installation, this would be the password you created when setting up your Mac computer.
In some cases the installer may ask you to click the "Upgrade" button to install. In these cases, go ahead and click "Upgrade" to complete installation. Once the installation is complete, you can locate the program in the /Applications/Screenwriter 6 folder on your hard drive.