We are currently aware of some issues with the "Send to Recipient" feature which we are investigating.
It is important to realize that because this feature does not work with your e-mail program you can still manually attach your StoryView document in your e-mail program if you need to send it to someone.
Some of the suggestions and issues we are aware of are listed below.
- Try using the Windows "Send to > Mail recipient" command in the context menu by right clicking on the file in Windows explorer or in StoryView's File > Open Dialogue.
- The Send to recipient feature does not work with the following programs:
- Any Web Based e-mail (except for hotmail)
If you have to access your e-mail by going to a website with your browser, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com then your e-mail is web based and will not work.
If you have an e-mail program such as Outlook Express, and it is still not working, make sure that you have it set as the default e-mail program.
- Open the Internet Control Panel.
- Click on the Programs tab.
- Make sure your e-mail program is listed as the E-mail program.
Use our Tech Support Request Form and remember to include the e-mail program and your Internet service provider in the description field.
Tag: Outline 4D, StoryView