Here is a completely different approach to creating your title page.
The idea is to add the title page as the first page of the document. To do this properly, you need to turn off the formatting for that page so that you can place text wherever you wish, and reset the page count so that the extra page does not throw off your script page count.
We have created an example (see attached), which you can copy and paste into your document.
Here are the steps to do it yourself, should you wish to do so:
- Insert a line of action as the first line of the document.
- Select FORMAT > Normal Word Processing Mode. This toggles it ON.
- This allows you to type with tabs and returns so you can create your quote.
- Turn off Normal Word Processing mode.
- Select EDIT > Add Forced Page Break
- Go into FORMAT >ELEMENT STYLES... and select the Page Breaks tab.
- At the bottom, set "Starting Page number to "0"
When you print, make certain to UNcheck the "Print Title Page" option.