If your Movie Magic Screenwriter documents do not have their proper icons on your Mac, or they do not launch Screenwriter when double-clicked, here are the steps to correct that.
- In the Finder, locate a Screenwriter document.
- Right-click on the document and select Get Info
- Click on the Open With drop down list. If the Screenwriter app is in the list, select it.
- Otherwise, choose Other...
- Locate the Screenwriter.app file located in Applications/Screenwriter 6.5 folder:
- Select the Screenwriter.app file and press the Add button.
- Where it says, "Use this application to open all documents like this one.", press the Change All... button.
- When the Finder brings up the confirmation window, press the Continue button.
- Close the Get Info window.
The Screenwriter 6.5 documents should now have the proper icons. If they don't, try restarting your Mac.
TAG: MOVIE MAGIC SCREENWRITER
Article is closed for comments.