Upgrades may be purchased at Screenplay.com. If you have difficulty upgrading after following the step by step directions below, please contact Contact Customer Service / Sales and they will help process your upgrade.
You must log into your account at Screenplay.com before you can add the upgrade to your shopping cart.
Here are the steps to buy the upgrade:
- Go to Screenplay.com
- Log into Screenplay.com:
- If you have an existing account at Screenplay.com, log in with your email
- If you do not have an existing account at Screenplay.com -- or have difficulty retrieving your password, create a new account and log in
- Once you are logged in, go to the upgrade page:
- Enter 1 for the Qty (Quantity)
- Enter your Screenwriter 6 serial number
- Press Add to Cart
- Complete any info if needed
- Proceed with payment information
- You'll be sent a receipt with the download link, and a separate email with your new serial number
- Download the software
- WINDOWS USERS:
- Install the software.
- Run the Screenwriter 6 software and choose internet activation.
- Use your Screenwriter 6 serial number, which begins with SCW0600, to activate your software.
- MAC USERS:
- Double-click on the DMG file to launch the installer.
- Follow the onscreen directions
- Create a new account to register and activate your software.
- Once you're done, the Screenwriter 6 or 6.5 will be up and running
IF YOU STILL CANNOT UPGRADE, please contact Contact Customer Service / Sales.