With MacOS Ventura, Apple changed the Login Items feature in System Settings and added a list of "Allow in the Background" items that could be toggled on and off. User see "PACE License Support" and didn't know what that was so they turned it off.
Screenwriter needs the PACE License Support to run.
Here are the steps to turn it back on.
- Open the Apple System Settings by using the Apple>System Settings menu command
- Click on the General tab
- Click on the Login Items tab
- Scroll down to the PACE License Support item and click on the slider on the right to toggle it on
- Toggle on the "paceload" item as well
- Quit the System Settings app
- Reinstall the latest version of Screenwriter 6.7 from the FAQ link below
LINK: Download and Install the current 64bit Screenwriter 6.7 ALPHA Release
Article is closed for comments.