The Windows Screenwriter application should always be given Windows administration privileges to operate properly. Should you need to set those privileges, please follow the following steps.
- Exit Screenwriter if it is running.
- Press Win + E to open Windows File Explorer
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the Screenwriter application (scwriter32.exe) folder located in the following location on your computer:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Write Brothers\Screenwriter\scwriter32.exe
- Right click on the Screenwriter application or icon: scwriter32.exe.
- Click Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- At the very bottom, check the box labeled Run this program as an administrator.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK
Please sign in to leave a comment.