The text seems to go beyond the right margin of the element, note, or outline style.
The problem is that you're using Courier or Courier New as your font. This is a known bug with Screenwriter 6.7. The simple solution is to change the font to Courier MM Screenwriter.
To correct the problem, we recommend that you do the following:
- Open your document in Screenwriter
- Use the Format>Element Styles menu command
- Select the Action tab
- Change the font to Courier MM Screenwriter if it is not already set
- Click on the "Use this Font for All Elements" button
- Press OK to accept the default settings
- Press OK to apply the changes and close the Element Styles window
Article is closed for comments.