The 'Zero Story' error is a known but infrequently encountered Dramatica Story Expert bug. To correct it, please do the following:
- Make a backup of your document FIRST, then…
- Open the document in Dramatica Story Expert
- Go to Project>Spin-the-model
- Select Keep Existing Storyform Choices
- Select Keep Existing Gists
- Unselect (if needed) Assign Random Gists
- Click on the SPIN button
- Immediately click on the REVERT button
- Save the file
That should take care of the anomaly. If it does not, please send the file to us and we'll try to fix it on this end.
Article is closed for comments.