File version: 5.0.6
System requirements: OS 10.5.8 (Leopard) - 10.12 (Sierra)
This download will...
- install Dramatica Story Expert 5 as a new installation.
- run as 14-day trial if you do not have a license/serial number.
- Click on the Download button.
- Open the DMG file if it does not do so automatically after the download has completed.
- Double click on the installer icon.
- Follow the on-screen steps to install the program. You will be prompted for your Mac system password during installation.
NOTE: In some cases the installer may ask you to click the "Upgrade" button to install. In these cases, go ahead and click "Upgrade" to complete installation.
Once the installation is complete, you can locate the program in the /Applications/Dramatica Story Expert folder on your hard drive. When you run the program it will give you the option to TRY or Activate. Choose the TRY button to begin a 14-day trial.
NOTE: The full version of the 32bit Mac Dramatica Story Expert 5.3 works on MacOS 10.10 through 10.14 (Mojave). Currently there isn't a 64bit version of Dramatica Story Expert but it is in the works.
- Occasionally scrollbars may not scroll a long text field all the way up or down, by about a half line. If this happens, slightly resizing the window or clicking and dragging in the text field will adjust the view.
- SPELL CHECKING: highlighting of misspelled words can disappear.