Unfortunately, we no longer have Word Menu serial numbers to distribute. Our license to sell the software expired. We have the trial/software download here on our support site for existing clients.
Articles in this section
- Word Menu trial expired
- "Engine.dll missing" when trying to run Word Menu for Windows.
- Is Word Menu 2.4 compatible with Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6)?
- "Required user interface DLL missing" when trying to run Word Menu on Windows (64-bit).
- Can I run Word Menu on Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard)?
- Do I have to use Internet Explorer as my Browser?
- How do I change the font size for the display of words?
- What does the program do when it connects to the Internet?
- Why are searches of definitions always done as "Contains"?
- What if Word Menu is missing a word?
Article is closed for comments.