These directions are for Mac Screenwriter 6.5 and 6.7.
Here are the steps to deactivate MAC Screenwriter activations:
- At the desktop in the Mac Finder, use the Go>Applications menu command. This opens the Applications folder
- Double-click on the Screenwriter 6.5 or Screenwriter 6.7 application folder, whichever you’re using
- Double-click on the Activate & Register Screenwriter app
- If Screenwriter is already activated on the computer, you will be given a choice to View Activations / Registration. Click on that option. Otherwise…
- Enter your account email address and password
- Click on the Next button
- The “Your Account Information” window will open
- If you have more than one serial number, select the serial number (on the left) that has activations you wish to deactivate
- On the right side of the window are the activations. Click on the Deactivate button for the activation you wish to clear.
- You will be asked to confirm the deactivation. Click on the Yes, Deactivate button to deactivate.
- Repeat steps 8 through 10 if you wish to clear additional activations.
- Press the Quit button once you are done
- You are now ready to activate new installations of Screenwriter using the steps described in the normal installation directions