This Windows -106 (or 106) error generally means that the software you're trying to run or install does not have Administrator privileges.
To set those privileges, please follow the following steps.
For DRAMATICA PRO
- Exit Dramatica Pro if it is running.
- Press Win + E to open Windows File Explorer
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the Screenwriter application (scwriter32.exe) folder located in the following location on your computer:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Write Brothers\Dramatica Pro\DramaticaPro.exe
- Right click on the Screenwriter application or icon: DramaticaPro.exe.
- Click Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- At the very bottom, check the box labeled Run this program as an administrator.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK
Article is closed for comments.